An Experienced Real Estate Agent Working for You
I like Greenwich and am one of hundreds of real estate agents in a town of 62,000 people. Some reasons you might want me to work for you:
- I get houses sold and have won performance awards for it; President’s Circle here at Berkshire Hathaway and No. 1 CT agent at my former firm
- I spent over 35 developing my negotiating skills, often in crucial situations for my client, first as a real estate attorney and now as a Realtor
- I know how to navigate the complexities of Connecticut and Greenwich land use laws and regulations having served as a real estate attorney
- I know how to market your property in today’s online world have founded and run one of the first online marketing agency
- I like working with buyers and sellers and we often become friends. I been to their weddings, christenings and to their newly renovated houses for a celebratory dinner.
- I write a very popular real estate column in the Greenwich Sentinel and do a weekly open house list to help my clients keep up to date with the market
I’m also very active in the community. I have served on the Greenwich RTM (Vice Chair of the Education Committee); the Greenwich Land Trust (Acquisition Committee), the Greenwich Bar Association, the Rotary Club (Director), and the Round Hill Association (President.). I’ve been on Bloomberg TV and WCBS-AM and quoted in the Greenwich Time, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes and other publications about Greenwich real estate. I have a B.A in economics from Dartmouth College and a J.D. from SMU.
Feel free to call me anytime at 203-969-7900 which rings my office, cell and home office all at the same time.You can also reach me at the Greenwich office of Berkshire Hathaway – New England. 203-869-0500 or at my email firstname.lastname@example.org.