An Experienced Real Estate Agent Working for You
I like Greenwich and am one of hundreds of real estate agents in a town of 63,000 people. Some reasons you might want me to work for you:
- I get houses sold and have won performance awards for it; Chairman’s Circle at Berkshire Hathaway and No. 1 CT agent at my former firm
- I spent over 35 developing my negotiating skills, often in crucial situations for my client, first as a real estate attorney and now as a Realtor
- I know how to navigate the complexities of Connecticut and Greenwich land use laws and regulations having served as a real estate attorney
- I know how to market your property in today’s online world have founded and run one of the first online marketing agency
- I like working with buyers and sellers and we often become friends. I been to their weddings, christenings and to their newly renovated houses for a celebratory dinner.
- I write a very popular real estate column in the Greenwich Sentinel and do a weekly open house list to help my clients keep up to date with the market
I’m also very active in the community. I have served on the Greenwich RTM (Vice Chair of the Education Committee); the Greenwich Land Trust (Acquisition Committee), the Greenwich Bar Association, the Rotary Club (Director), and the Round Hill Association (President.). I’ve been on Bloomberg TV and WCBS-AM and quoted in the Greenwich Time, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes and other publications about Greenwich real estate. I have a B.A in economics from Dartmouth College and a J.D. from SMU.
Feel free to call me anytime at 203-969-7900 which rings my office, cell and home office all at the same time.You can also reach me at the Greenwich office of COMPASS, 200 Greenwich Ave, Greenwich, CT or firstname.lastname@example.org.